Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

I just added this picture, I photoshopped out Tippy's stitches, sun on Caleb's Chin and a cold sore of someone's lip :). Let me whether Steph wants Tippy's scar or not. And my favorite part of this picture is that there are two pairs of earmuffs! Can you find them? Here's a black and white and a desaturated version, I think I like the regular full color.Heather, here's the photoshopped picture from today. I included two versions, the second I did a really quick and poor job of blurring the background. I just wanted to give you an idea of what it would look like. It will take a while to try to do a good job with the blur, so I wanted to see if you even liked the idea before I frustrated myself trying to blur just the background and not all your faces. Let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures Joanie!! And Heather - You are SO PRETTY!!!! I cant believe your sisters are so grown up - I havent seen them since Amber was really little! What a cute family.